PDR employs a dedicated and capable staff with diverse backgrounds led by company owners with extensive Professional Employment Organization (PEO) — employee leasing — experience. Our staff is proactive and customer-oriented, delivering support and service above expectation. We consider our job well done as clients realize efficiency gains and cost savings by running more streamlined and profitable operations as a result of our efforts.
WE OFFER PRODUCTS
- Eliminate Most Employment-Related Administrative Headaches (spend less time worrying in general, gain peace of mind)
- Save Considerable Time and Money (lower administrative-related costs substantially)
- Receive Expert Advice (thus anticipating and avoiding troublesome and often expensive workplace challenges)
- Minimize Legal Risks and Liabilities (e.g., guideline and policy development to help ensure compliance)
- Increase Staff Productivity (free up your people to do more: more efficiently, more expeditiously, more economically)
- Improve Company Profitability (focus on growing your business: roll out new services, expand into new geographic areas, etc.)
- Remain Competitive in the Marketplace (stand apart from the competition)
PDR promotes a governing philosophy of “getting it right.” Care is taken gather correct and accurate data and information from clients so that payroll and related services we offer can be executed successfully. This approach helps ensure appropriate safeguards are firmly in place. Our ultimate aim is to hardwire company policies and procedures that help mitigate mistakes and errors — operational best practices arrived at and implemented as the result of rigorous formulation and successful application.
We have made substantial investments in developing a data-driven, technology-rich information systems infrastructure. Of particular note is our use of a leading, Web-based CRM application. This technology enables our staff to make better, faster decisions as we help clients find solutions to everyday workplace challenges. We also deploy a document management (or warehousing) system that allows for quick access to client paperwork (e.g., I-9s, W4s, garnishment orders, etc.). All tax records also are scanned and entered into this system, easily retrievable.
PDR’s business is built on its solid relationships with clients. With a focus on leveraging our strengths, we structure complementary and mutually beneficial working relationships — positive, productive and lasting. In partnership fashion, we commit to our clients’ ongoing success, there with them every step of the way through both thick and thin. Our strong customer relationships are perhaps best evidenced by our exceptional client retention rate, which averages over 90 percent year-in and year-out.